If you are interested in joining a cutting-edge biotechnology company that is working to develop treatments to fight life-threatening diseases, and wish to know more about opportunities at Xenikos, please send your resumé and cover letter to info[at]xenikos.com.
Director of Clinical Projects (0.8 - 1.0 FTE)Clinical Trial Management
Nijmegen, October 1st, 2019
Application deadline: October 24, 2019
Xenikos B.V. is currently looking for a Director of Clinical Projects as they begin Phase 3 clinical testing.
As the new Director of Clinical Projects at Xenikos, you will be responsible for developing and executing Phase 3 clinical testing of T-Guard® for treating acute graft-versus-host disease. In addition, you will play a key role in developing the plans for expanding the use of T-Guard in autoimmune conditions.
At Xenikos, you will also select and oversee third-party service providers, including clinical research organizations both in the EU and abroad. Furthermore, you will be involved in the regulatory processes related to clinical trial management and submission of biological license applications.
You will be expected to manage your own work schedule and stay up-to-date regarding the latest developments in the fields of regulatory processes and clinical testing.
Founded in 2009, Xenikos is a small yet vibrant biotech company located in the beautiful city of Nijmegen, the Netherlands. At Xenikos, we develop innovative new immunotherapies based on conjugated antibodies, which help reset the immune system in patients with a severe immune disease and/or post-transplantation rejection. Our flagship product, T-Guard®, is ready to enter Phase 3 testing for the second-line treatment of steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease (SR-aGVHD), a life-threatening condition that commonly occurs in patients following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Xenikos employs a small team in which everyone’s input is valued. You will work with a close-knit group of professionals in an inspiring and dynamic working environment, helping improve patient quality of life. If you dream of a job where you are at the forefront of cutting-edge medical science, and where your contributions can truly make a difference, then Xenikos may be for you.
What we expect from you
- An MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in (Bio)Medical Sciences or a related discipline;
- 10+ years of experience leading clinical trial programs within the pharmaceutical industry;
- A pioneering mindset;
- The ability to establish and maintain professional relationships within an international collaboration network;
- A team player who can think on their feet, can work independently, and is both confident and well-organized;
- Fluent in English (working knowledge of Dutch preferred but not necessarily required);
- Willing to travel as needed.
- An employment contract at 0.8 - 1.0 FTE;
- A competitive salary based on a 40-hour work week, plus an 8% holiday bonus and standard benefits package;
- The duration of the initial contract is negotiable;
- An inspiring and innovative working environment, with plenty of room for personal and professional growth;
- The opportunity to help bring potentially life-saving treatments to patients who currently have no viable treatment options.
The starting date is negotiable, but preferably as soon as possible. Xenikos B.V. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Eric van Hooren, Chief Development Officer
Telephone: +31 24 3000100
See www.xenikos.com for more information about Xenikos and T-Guard®.
To apply, please send your application, including cover letter and CV, to info[at]xenikos.com.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please submit your application by October 24, 2019.